What is included in a move out cleaning?
Moving cleaning must include:
- Bathroom sink, tub, mirrors, toilet, shower rails, hand clean bathroom baseboards, and bathroom cabinets interior and exterior.
- Kitchen cleanings such as counters, sink, table, stovetop, microwave interior and exterior, refrigerator interior and exterior, oven, cabinets are also performed.
- Dust is removed from blinds, window sills, furniture, and lighting fixtures (within reach).
- Mop, vacuum all rooms, wash interior windows and sliding glass door (within reach).
- Emptied inner garbage cans are also cleaned and taken to an outer garbage container.
- Besides, the baseboards of the bedroom, the cabinets of the laundry room, and the living room are cleaned.
Do house cleaners bring their supplies?
The cleaning company must bring its cleaning products. When professional cleaners bring their products, they know how to use them safely and effectively.
What are the rates and how do I pay?
Cleaning companies use work hours or “man-hours” when they quote jobs. Usually, this is a flat fee per cleaning or an hourly rate.
Move Out Cleaning Chicago +1 773-800-2524
How long will the cleaning take?
Professional vacation rental cleaning services should not take more than 4 hours. Deep cleainng depends on many factors such as the number of staff cleaning the home, the efficiency of the products and equipment used by the team, and the thoroughness of the service, which may include a superficial cleaning for something quick or a deep cleaning with hand washed floors for something completely flawless.
A good rule of thumb with a four-person cleaning crew is 60 minutes per 1,000 square feet cleaned during an initial deep cleaning.
How many cleaners will do the job?
The number of cleaners sent to your address will determine the overall post. Receive hours of cleaning, not four hours of each cleaner.