10 ways to do a Deep Clean the Kitchen
The kitchen is the place to which we must pay the greatest attention and maintain impeccably, ideally for deep clean of the kitchen once or twice a year should be carried out maintenance on walls, floors, and cabinets to prevent grease from Adhere for a long time to them.
Here you will find 10 tips that will help you have a clean kitchen every day.
Empty the dishwasher and sink
It is recommended that your dishwasher and sink are empty, this to have more space and comfort, as well as evistar leave accumulated dishes that have used at the time of eating.
Clean as you cook
The ideal thing is to clean as you go emptying dishes, pots and other utensils, so they do not accumulate.
Wash the sink after washing the dishes.
This is a very good habit of cleaning, since, this way you avoid that the discarded dirt of the dishes accumulates, besides that it avoids that the plates do not turn greasy and sticky when placing them in the sink.
Perform once a month in your kitchen utensils.
Maintenance Once a month you can devote to eliminate all burn and rust stains in pots and other stainless steel utensils.
Oil your cutting boards
The tables you use to chop food can be oiled once a month to keep the wood. You can also do this with wooden spoons, this is an ideal way to keep utensils in good condition and save time and money.
Have quality cleaning products on hand
To keep your kitchen in the best condition, the ideal is to use quality products, which do not affect the state of cooking. Use environmentally friendly products and tools that do not damage the appearance of your kitchen.
Keep your counters clean
If you have many things on the counters, get rid of them. While you have objects that take up little space, dust and grease will have no place to accumulate. Besides, I will not have to spend a lot of time cleaning this.
Deep clean kitchen.
A natural and effective way to clean the work surfaces of your kitchen is:
- Use a damp sponge with water and a little vinegar or baking soda.
- To clean the stove and the oven, you can also use a sponge moistened with water and baking soda, add only a few drops of lemon. Remove excess with a damp cloth or towel and proceed to dry with a clean cloth.
- Empty the refrigerator and freezer completely, preferably once a month.
- Check that the expiration dates of the products have not expired.
- To clean, start from top to bottom cutting and removing stains with soapy water.
- Dry well with a cloth.
- Do not forget to also clean the compartments of the drawers and the outside of the refrigerator.
- One tip to eliminate odors is to always have a small box of baking soda open in an empty space in the refrigerator. Another option is to place an open jar with freshly ground coffee beans or a vanilla branch in one of the top corners.
- To wash your dishwasher, remove the filter and clean it with a damp cloth.
- Remove any remaining soap or food.
- Then place a splash of vinegar water in the soap container and run your dishwasher without the crockery. Remember to change the filter periodically.
- One tip to clean the microwave is to place it in a container full of water and lemon juice; Put this mixture to heat in the microwave for 3 minutes. This is a way to eliminate odors and remove dirt easily with a clean cloth.