Same day maid service chicago – The kitchen, a place to look after
The kitchen is the place to which we must pay the greatest attention to keep it impeccable. Do not forget to call us for an apartment cleaning chicago and for a incredible maid service. The following secrets will provide you with an elegant kitchen.
A natural and effective way to clean the work surfaces of your kitchen is to:
- Use a sponge moist with water and a little vinegar or baking soda.
- To clean the stove and oven you may also use a sponge moist with water and baking soda, add just a few drops of lemon. Remove the excess with a damp cloth or towel and procced to dry with a clean cloth.
- Empty the refrigerator and freezer completely, preferably once a month.
- Check that the expiration dates of the products have not expired.
- To clean, start from top to bottom carving and removing stains using soapy water.
- Dry well with a cloth.
- Don’t forget to also clean the drawer compartments and the outside of the refrigerator.
- A tip to eliminate bad smells is to always have a small box of open baking soda in a vacant space in the refrigerator. Another option is to place an open jar with fresh ground coffee beans or a branch of vanilla in one of the top corners.
- To wash your dishwasher, remove the filter and wipe it with a damp cloth.
- Remove any remaining soap or food.
- Then put a splash of water with vinegar in the soap container and put your dishwasher to work without dishes. Remember to change the filter periodically.
- A tip to clean the microwave is to place in a container filled with water and the juice of a lemon; put this mixture to heat in the microwave for 3 minutes. This is a way to eliminate odors and remove dirt easily with a clean cloth.