When we decide to move, the last thing that comes to mind is cleanliness. However, it is something you must remember if you want to recover the deposit that was placed when you started renting the house or apartment. Therefore, cleaning your home on your own or hiring a move out cleaning services is beneficial.
If you choose to clean your home on your own, make the process more enjoyable by listening to music. To facilitate your relocation, we created a cleaning checklist. The following is a list of things you must do to leave the house ready for the next inhabitants:
- Remove all nails and screws from the walls.
- Dust the ceiling.
- Now dust all the shelves.
- Wipe the windows.
- Clean the doors.
- Clean all light switches.
- Mop up the walls.
- Vacuum and remove stains from carpets.
- Remove cobwebs.
Clean the Bathroom:
- Remove soap residue from the tiles.
- Whiten the shower basin.
- Clear out and wipe the drawers.
- Sanitize the toilet.
- Wipe residue off the mirror.
- Sweep and mop the floor.
Clean the Kitchen:
- Clear cabinets and wipe inside and out.
- Disinfect all countertops.
- Clean the sink and tap.
- Wash the refrigerator inside and out.
- Degrease the oven inside and out.
- Clean the exhaust fan.
When Cleaning the Bedrooms / Living Room:
- You must dust, vacuum, and mop the empty rooms.
Finally, the Garage:
- Leave it completely empty and swept.
- Cut the surrounding grass.
- Do not leave anything on the ground, walls, or hanging on the ceiling.
- Declutter the space around the entry doors.
If you want to save time, you can hire our move out cleaning services. To know more about our service, click here.