Cleaning Routine For Your Moving Day
Summer is almost here and you know what that means! It is the perfect time for moving. Amongst other things, of course. Why do people choose to move during summer? Well, it is the perfect season. Winter isn’t the best idea and during spring people are busy going back to classes. Also, spring break is a bit shorter than the one in summer. So, that is the reason. As you know, like any move, you need to fulfill some requirements to get your deposit back. So, that is why today we have a cleaning routine for your moving day. Keep all these things in mind before moving and you’ll be good to go!
- Prepare your supplies: Before doing any sort of cleaning you need to get your products ready. There are a lot of options out there but we always recommend some green cleaning products. These are not very expensive and are amazing for your home and the environment.
- Put all your boxes in a room: Why is this important? Well, part of the cleaning routine for your moving day is to make the process easier. If you put all boxes inside a room it will be a lot easier and faster for you to clean. With more space, you will be able to see what is dirty and what needs cleaning.
- Split the cleaning process: You can start doing some superficial cleaning. Do this before the truck arrives. Once your things are on the truck you can do some deep cleaning. This will be a lot better because everything will be prepared.
- Let’s start cleaning: When everything is on the truck, start with the walls. This is a good idea because all the dirt and dust will fall down and then you can sweep and mop everything.
- Wash the windows: Continue by washing the windows both on the inside and outside.
- Do not forget about the light fixtures: This is something landlords are quite picky about. Clean them and clean them well. You can leave this to the very end though.
Call today and book your Move Out Cleaning in Chicago! Takes less than 50 seconds.