What are the best home organizing and cleaning tips
Many of us like to have our house clean and tidy. But, sometimes we don’t have the time or physical strength to be cleaning everything up. That is why today the experts in move-out cleaning Chicago answer: What are the best home organizing and cleaning tips?
The specialists in apartment cleaning in Chicago are sure that with little tricks you will have a perfect.
Our maid service in Chicago recommends that before you start, try to make an organization plan to divide the tasks efficiently.
In the kitchen
The kitchen is one of the dirtiest places. That’s why we recommend:
- Remove all items that do not belong to the countertops.
- Throw damaged food in the refrigerator.
- Wash and put away the dishes.
- Clean the countertops.
- Clean the sink and the appliances.
- Wash the cabinets.
- Clean the kitchen table.
- Keep the drawers.
- Take out the trash and recycle.
- Use special pads to clean stained cutlery, pots, and pans.
In the bedroom
- Donate the clothes that no longer fit you.
- Take out the items that don’t belong in the closet.
- Hang the clothes and organize the drawers and shelves.
- You can buy plastic containers so you can divide and organize the underwear in your drawers.
- Remove everything that does not belong to the bedroom.
- Get plastic boxes or containers to organize the makeup.
Children’s room and playrooms
- Use special containers to store toys, preferably containers with lids or baskets.
- Throw away papers and toys that are no longer useful.
- Uses shelves for books and some toys.
- Place a laundry basket to store the dirty clothes.
In the bathroom
- Use racks or special boxes to eliminate countertop clutter.
- Cleans counters and sinks.
- Clean mirrors and replace towels.
- Dispose of all old products or empty containers.
- Get or build a shelf to store and organize everyday products.
- Replace the toilet paper and empty the wastebasket.
- Vacuum all rooms and mop the floor with a clean cloth.
- Place bills and mail them in a special basket.
- Throw or donate unused items.
Remember that recycling is a way to take advantage of what we no longer use. Place items in special recycling containers. Keeping your home clean in Chicago is not an easy task, which is why we always recommend having same-day cleaning services in Chicago.
Call today and book your Apartment Cleaning Service in Chicago in less than a minute.