10 ways Deep Clean your Kitchen
The kitchen is where we must pay the most significant attention and maintain impeccably. To perform a deep clean to the kitchen every 30-45 days, you need to include cleaning, scrubbing, or sanitizing walls, floors, and cabinets. This is to prevent grease from adhering to them. Here you will find 10 tips to help you have a clean kitchen every day. All this information is provided by experienced professional cleaners.
Empty the dishwasher and sink
We recommend that your dishwasher and sink be scrubbed of scum buildup. Empty your dishwasher and clean the drain area of any debris. Then inspect the water blade arm spray holes to unclog. You also want to clean the filter and any other place to see buildup. Lastly, you want to run the empty dishwasher with either a sanitizing agent or a cup of vinegar.
Clean Around Appliances
The ideal thing is to clean as you go, but some areas don’t get attention. For example, the stovetop walls, the floor under the stove, or under and around the fridge. Use a degreaser and wipe any build-up dirt and grease around these areas.
Protect and Clean Kitchen Cabinets
Ideally, you want to use a safe wood cleaner for your cabinets. After you have cleaned the outer surface, make sure to apply a protective coating or shine. This will extend the life of your cabinets and their clean appearance.
Call us today for the best and most professional Cleaning Service in Chicago. We have customized cleaning plans.
Rinse and Disinfect Trash Cans
Trash cans can have residue from everyday use. Make sure to wash and disinfect the exterior and interior of each can.
Have quality cleaning products on hand
To keep your kitchen in the best condition, it is ideal to use quality products that do not affect cooking. Use environmentally friendly products and tools that do not damage the appearance of your kitchen.
Keep your counters clean
If you have many things on the counters, get rid of them. While you have objects that take up little space, dust and grease will have no place to accumulate. Besides, I will not have to spend a lot of time cleaning this.
- On the other hand, you must make sure that the products you use are suitable for each kitchen material since it will not be the same to clean or carve wood than ceramic or stone, as some materials are more resistant than others. We could wear out the materials that have protective varnishes.
- In addition, cleaning appliances thoroughly should be one of our priorities to ensure their health. Before cleaning them, do not forget to unplug them to avoid accidents. Then, in the case of the refrigerator, empty its interior and use the appropriate products to clean and disinfect it. Before plugging them in, make sure to dry them well.
- After this, it will be essential to remove the grease from our kitchen’s bars, tiles, and windows. These places usually accumulate dirt, as the professionals of any cleaning service in Chicago know well, who can save you the work.
- Depending on the material, the bars can wash with a sponge, water, and soap, while the tiles and windows will need a particular anti-grease product for these surfaces.
- Finally, don’t forget to clean the floors, which although it is a bit complicated to keep clean, is worth it because it guarantees a better environment for food handling.
- Unless your floor is 100 percent wood or other delicate material, a multi-purpose cleaner can do the job. Some add bleach to disinfect. Don’t forget to scrub the joints, which, like tile, is where dirt collects.
Deep clean to the kitchen.
A natural and effective way to clean the work surfaces of your kitchen is:
- Use a damp sponge with water and a little vinegar or baking soda.
- To clean the stove and the oven, you can also use a sponge moistened with water and baking soda. Add only a few drops of lemon. Remove excess with a damp cloth or towel and dry with a clean cloth.
- Empty the refrigerator and freezer completely, preferably once a month.
- Check that the expiration dates of the products have not expired.
- Start from top to bottom, cutting and removing stains with soapy water to clean.
- Dry well with a cloth.
- Do not forget to clean the drawers’ compartments and the outside of the refrigerator.
- One tip to eliminate odors is always having a small box of baking soda open in a space in the refrigerator. Another option is to place an empty jar with freshly ground coffee beans or a vanilla branch in one of the top corners.
10 ways to do a Deep Clean to the Kitchen
9. To wash your dishwasher, remove the filter and clean it with a damp cloth.
10. Remove any remaining soap or food.
11. Then place a splash of vinegar water in the soap container and run your dishwasher without the crockery. Remember to change the filter periodically.
12. One tip for cleaning the microwave is to place it in a container full of water and lemon juice; Put this mixture to heat in the microwave for 3 minutes. This is a way to eliminate odors and remove dirt easily with a clean cloth.
If you feel that you don’t have the time necessary to carry out these tasks, it may be good to get help. We recommend you look for a cleaning company that offers top-rated deep cleaning services. Furthermore, make sure to state your priorities about deep cleaning your kitchen at the first call. This is because some companies have different cleaning approaches. Find more cleaning tips presented by our cleaning professionals in Chicago.
We’ll be there in a matter of minutes. We have the best Same Day Cleaning Service Chicago in the area. Contact us today!