We are about to end the year. So, it is necessary to make a deeper cleaning before starting to host our guests during the holidays. This is why fall is one of the best times to make this deep cleaning. Here, we leave the best Fall Cleaning Checklist to perform the cleaning perfectly.
The best Fall Cleaning Checklist
In the kitchen
The kitchen is one of the dirtiest places in our home. You should clean it carefully. A maid service Chicago can do this job for you. But if you haven’t hired anyone yet, we recommend that when cleaning the kitchen pay attention to:
- The refrigerator.
- Cleaning under, behind, and the interior of the dishwasher.
- Clean all Kitchen cabinets.
- Don’t forget to clean inside, under, and behind the oven.
- Clean every corner of the stove
- Wash the kitchen floor thoroughly.
In the bathroom
We all love to have a clean bathroom that invites you to take a very good relaxing shower. That’s why in the bathroom you should pay attention to:
- All parts of the wall and countertops.
- Shower corners and faucets.
- Clean the toilet in every corner.
- Remove any clog in the drain.
- Clean and polish the mirrors and glass doors.
In the living room
The living room is where we will receive our guests for the first time. It is where we will sit down to drink a hot chocolate and talk. The specialists of apartment cleaning Chicago recommend you to:
- Clean all furniture and upholstery.
- Vacuums and disinfects the cushions.
- Polish all wooden furniture.
- Clean artificial plants, if you have any.
- Don’t forget cleaning TV screens, computers and any electrical appliances.
- Clean keyboards and remote controls.
- Don’t forget to clean the fireplace.
- Deeply clean the room’s floors.
Other common areas and bedrooms
In the case of the bedrooms and any common areas it is necessary that you:
- Clean or wash the walls, if possible.
- Wash the windows.
- Clean Washer and dryer cleaner.
- Clean and disinfects door knobs and light switch plates.
- Vacuum everything around your home including under beds, sofas, and furniture.
- Dust the whole house.
- Clean door and frame lamps.
- Remember to remove all stains from the carpet and stains on rugs or furniture.
- You need to remove the rugs and clean under them.
- Wash the curtains or clean the blinds.
- Wash all the air conditioning filters.
- Removes dust from ceiling fans.
We know that deep cleaning is not easy but we also know that you are entertaining and receiving your guests for the upcoming holidays. That is why we recommend hiring a cleaning service Chicago. They will surely make your home simply beautiful. If you want to know more about deep cleaning in Chicago follow us on Facebook.