Commercial cleaning to prevent microbes
A person’s germs can be found on any object or surface they have touched. They can live up to 5 months on a dry surface. Commercial cleaning to prevent microbes is very important, especially in these times of new normal.
Cleaning helps prevent their spread
Commercial cleaning services are very effective in their tasks, and they are done by professional cleaners. They are prepared for any commercial situation: Hospitals, shopping malls, schools, etc…
In addition to having the necessary equipment, they use products that do not harm the environment, of course if you request it when you hire them.
You can make a cleaning plan together with the cleaning service. Tell them when you need a certain area to be cleaned. In this case surfaces and things that are in contact with people. But first of all, what is a germ?
What are germs?
Germs are microscopic organisms that can cause diseases and infections if they enter our body. The most common types of germs are: Bacteria , Viruses, Fungi, Parasites.
Bacteria and fungi can survive in any warm, moist place in your home. But viruses are different. About one-hundredth the size of a bacterium, viruses must be inside a living host in order to reproduce. It is through this process that they can cause disease.
Common sources of spreading germs
- Contaminated food and water.
- Surfaces that are touched regularly, such as doorknobs, faucets, TV remote controls and telephones.
- Cleaning and waste areas such as buckets, sinks and toilets.
- Household waste such as used or wasted food, used tissues, and soiled diapers
- Cleaning supplies such as cleaning cloths, sponges and soiled toothbrushes
- Pets and other animals such as rodents and flies
We hope you found this post on commercial cleaning to prevent microbes useful.