The Importance of Cleaning Rental Apartments
Neither the location, the staff, nor the breakfasts. The most important thing for a client when choosing a hotel or tourist apartment is, first of all, the price and then the cleanliness. We do not say it. A lot of people talk about the importance of cleaning rental apartments. This is not surprising. The price directly affects our pockets, and hygiene and disinfection affect our health. Two concepts, the pandemic, have taken on greater relevance and have become decisive in our daily lives. So, read on to learn more about the importance of cleaning rental apartments.
It does not matter if we are small owners or if we have many vacation rentals. If we want to guarantee the cleanliness of the tourist apartments, we will have to have an action protocol. That is to say, with a guide that gathers the areas and methodology of cleaning to be applied and that guarantees the complete hygiene and disinfection of the rental apartments. These are the recommended cleaning tasks we have for you:
- Ventilation of rooms, kitchen, bathroom, and common areas.
- Checking, cleaning, and disinfection of taps drains, sinks, and cisterns (in the case of the bathroom).
- Cleaning and disinfection of the oven, microwave, and refrigerator.
- Cleaning and disinfection of screens, bathtub, shower, and countertops.
- Cleaning and disinfection of railings, handrails, and light switches.
Anyone can make a bed, but not everyone has the knowledge and skill to make it perfect. It is the same if we talk about the sink or the kitchen; a professional cleaning service is the only company capable of disinfecting it properly. Therefore, it is important to have specialized and experienced staff in tourist apartments and hotels like here in Quick Cleaning. In addition to doing their job well will do it in the shortest possible time.