How To Clean Between AirBnB Guests
If you are one host that has a lot of properties in the city then you know that they are not so easy to manage. Why? Well, first you need to check what every property needs. Then you have to check the schedule, supplies, and the state of how the property is left. It can become quite daunting and overwhelming. Add to that the cleaning part which is important. Especially if you have guests arriving the next day or during the same day. Well, do not fret because today we tell you how to clean between Airbnb guests.
Create a cleaning schedule
The easiest thing you can do to manage time is to establish a cleaning schedule. This is how cleaning between Airbnb guests becomes a lot faster. Why? While as hosts we want to have people coming and going, it is important to have time to fix things. And in this case, we are talking about cleaning. We recommend setting time between guests. How much is fine? 4 to 6 hours. This can give you time to do a great deep cleaning. Or, if you are hiring an Airbnb cleaning service that can also help a lot. So, create a good schedule and inform everyone of it before you receive the new guests.
Create a cleaning method
- Get rid of all linens the previous guests used
- Clean all bathrooms. Even the walls.
- While this is happening put all sheets inside the laundry machine and make sure to put them in the dryer as soon as the cycle ends.
- While they are washing, vacuum the carpet or sweep the floor. Depending on the flooring you have.
- Replace all towels in the bathrooms.
- Straighten all furniture.
Of course, there are a lot more techniques but you can start with these ones. If you want more help or more tips, call your local Airbnb cleaning service. Like us! We are here to help in any situation! We offer same-day Airbnb cleaning in Chicago and its surroundings.